Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Terrible Two's
So No Rayli is not two yet she still has another 3 months, but if her attitude lately is what I have to look forward to I think I will lose all my hair!! And not all naturally!! It is the power struggle of the ages everything is becoming a fight she is testing her boundaries like no other and I don't know what to do! It took us an hour to put her to sleep last night. How am I suppose to do that with a new born? Which by the way I have a little bit less then 12 weeks to go so excited!! Anyway I'm having such a hard time finding the energy to fight her! Today already she's been to the corn 4 times . . . Ugh I hope this is a phase and it passes fast because I sure miss my sweet little girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a phase that lasts a while. At least with my kids. Definitely not my favorite.
ReplyDelete