Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Rainbow after the storm
When something good comes out of something bad! Rayli got really sick last Thursday she started throwing up starting at 1 a.m for about every half an hour till 4 p.m it was a long miserable day, but she was the sweetest thing the whole time being polite saying thank you and please without ever being prompted. She stopped throwing up but you could tell she still wasn't feeling very good very snuggly and just sweet. Well its been almost a week and her behavior hasn't changed!! She is still being so polite and just very sweet she does what I ask and I am loving it! Now I would never wish her to be sick like that ever even for this wonderful behavior it was one of the worst days ever, but she did get sick and now (well so far) I am enjoying my sweet little girl that I have missed so much this last month!!! And another upside only 9 weeks left till new baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment